A half-goblin is the offspring of a human and a goblin.
Personality: A half-goblin’s personality generally reflects that of a goblin, though most tend to be more civilized and mesh better into other communities.
Physical Description: A half-goblin stands 4 to 4-1/2 feet tall and weighs around 75 pounds. It has goblinoid facial features, and its eye color and skin color hint at its goblin ancestry. Like half-orcs, half-goblins mature a little faster than humans and age noticeably faster. They reach adulthood at age 12, and few live longer than 70 years.
Alignment: Half-goblins inherit a tendency toward evil from their goblin parents, but, like their human parents, they favor law and chaos in equal proportions. Half-goblins raised among goblins and willing to live out their lives with them are usually evil, while those raised among humans are neutral or (in rare cases) good.
Religion: Like goblins, many half-goblins worship Maglubiyet, who urges his worshipers to expand their numbers and overwhelm their competitors. A half-goblin cleric has access to two of the following domains: Chaos, Evil, or Trickery.Half-goblin characters possess the following racial traits.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity.
- Medium: No special bonuses or penalties due to size.
- A half-goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Goblin Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-goblin is considered a goblin.
- +2 racial bonus on Move Silently and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.